Super Custom Stag Knife Ax Set (1985)

SAFARIKIDD

AH elite
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
1,917
Location
Louisiana
Media
130
Articles
1
Hunted
TANZANIA..ZIM..BOTSWANA....NAMBIA
This is a extra set I had made in 1985! The maker is a well know local (New Orleans area-Joe Pro)who has since retired but his work is amazing (I have several other too) He used only Sambar Stag and as you can see its the good stuff ! They both Stainless in a Satin finish and VERY SHARP!
The Knife has a 7" blade and is sharp on both sides..(this was before my first Alaskan Hunt and I want to be ready for a Grizzly Attack!! :shocker: I took alot of photos of every angle and you can see the tang is tapered on the knife. They both started out from 1/4" stock.
The ax (hatchet) is a good size to pack or carry and has a good solid feel! This pair sat in my safe all these years and I cant find the sheaths yet after so many moves?! :killpc:
I really would like to see somebody buy both as they are brothers :D
I am pretty sure I have about $700 in them both but that was 36 years ago...I will ask $1000 shipped and see what happens...(by the way I personally designed them on paper ,which is why I have 2 of each!)
So here are all the photos! ;)

20210826-181645.jpg
20210826-182308.jpg
20210826-182334.jpg
20210826-182359.jpg
20210826-182416.jpg
20210826-182459.jpg
20210826-182537.jpg
20210826-182606.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,235
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top