Super 303

Pole Pole

AH veteran
Joined
Oct 6, 2021
Messages
216
Reaction score
346
The British were fond of the 303 British round so when Holland developed the Super 30 or 300 H&H why did they not neck the 375 down to 303? We’re they competing with or trying too better the 30-06 in velocity? Maybe it would have been confusing the two 303 rounds. Filling a hole in the caliber selection? Could it be the Super 30 just had a better ring too it?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,703
Members
169,827
Latest member
barbosroman878
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top