Student is looking to hunt non-expensive plains cape near Cape Town

Swedish hunter

Reaction score
Deals & offers
As the title is exposing I am looking for non-expensive hunting near Cape Town.

About me: I am a law student from Sweden doing an internship, will be in Cape Town until the end of November 2013, and would love to be able to do some hunting during this time. I am writing my thesis during this stay so I am not scheduled and able to hunt within short notices at any time.

Grateful for any tips or opportunity's!

. Welcome to AH! We have several members here on AH that live in or near Cape Town I'm sure one of them can point you in the right direction.

True that, expensive is a relative concept - to be more specific: I don't necessary need a full week of hunt, I'm not in need of any big trophies - I just like to come out of the library for a day or maybe two. And about expenses, I will consider them all, but the less = the more I can hunt;)

But thanks for the tips, I will send him a messages.

Welcome to AH, hope you will find a good, and non-expensive hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesireeBet

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?