Stephen Hawking multiple dimensions

Ray B

AH ambassador
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
5,453
Reaction score
9,486
Location
WA St, USA
Media
81
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
For those of you familiar with the theories involving more than three axes, I'm wondering if there is spillover into the other dimensions. For example, say there is a nuclear explosion in the one to three dimensions, would there be an effect in the fourth, fifth, etc?
 
Boy Ray, that's a deep question at 0 dark thirty this am here? Maybe one of the boys from OZ or Europe will chime in as only us and they are awake right now. I think @Bob Nelson 35Whelen may be from the third dimension, so maybe he'd know?
 
Great question. If this theory is interesting to you you should read the the series “the Three Body Problem”. It deals with these kind of dimensions. Great series. On another tangent is the Multi verse theory in quantum mechanics. Every time there is a quantum entanglement there is a spin off of another copy of our universe. The theory here is that you can never participate with the other universe. Read a great book that was able to dumb down the theory to my level.
Don
 
Whew, heavy stuff! Really can't be conceptualized except through math, which is what Hawking did with his theory and definition of the singularity. These things can even contort quantum physics. I guess if we could define/understand dark energy we could figure it all out. :)
 
Last edited:
If there are multiple dimensions i believe there will be a possibility of difference scenarios on each. like a dimension where the explosion never went off and another where it never happened.
It brings to light the possibility of the tiniest change could alter the outcome of an event.
 
I feel like I’m living in another dimension, men think they’re women, women think they’re men, kids think it’s cool to shoot up schools…
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,319
Messages
1,572,866
Members
169,631
Latest member
ONJKassie
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top