Stand Your Ground

Firebird

AH legend
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
3,856
Reaction score
11,488
Location
Utah
Media
412
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
6
Hunted
South Africa
I bought this based on another member recommendation. This is a fun read about the authors early experience working in the the embryonic Hwange national park. I had feared I would not like this one as the description brags on about the extreme numbers of elephants and Buffalo killed by the author. However-the author rather humbly describes these experiences and explains them extremely well and they become very understandable-at least to the hunting crowd.
This is the type of book I wish all professional hunters would write-packed with fun short stories, long engaging ones and some day to day stuff to help you feel like you are part of the adventures.
I’ve already ordered the next book, or rather the first one-at some expense. I think kindle has them much cheaper, but I love to have an actual book in my hand. Fun photographs as well even in my soft bound version.
EF7ECD74-6AB2-4D3D-8B61-525DEC1D182B.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,134
Members
169,903
Latest member
RicardoMar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top