Springbok & Blesbok Cull Hunt

JamesJ

AH elite
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
892
Location
Texas, where else.
Deals & offers
140
Media
140
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
2
I have an outfitter that has an overabundance of springbok and blesbok. He needs to bring his numbers down he is offering clients a deal to come over and do some culling.

Lodge is nice, not too fancy, includes food, guide etc.

$300 per day and culls are $200 each. transfer to airport it $400 each.
No limit on how many you can take.

10253778_656113284493428_5172720319256655144_n.jpg
 
James is this in South Africa?
 
Seems like a hunt that would be a lot of fun!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,684
Members
169,822
Latest member
NestorBoyn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top