Special Swarovski Pricing For AH!

Hi All

I wish to thank each and every member of AH for their support over the last 2 years.
It is with sad news I want to inform you that R&M will not be renewing our sponsorship on AH in September. Primarily due to the economy, my continued health issues and family obligations.
It has been a pleasure meeting and talking with each and every one of you over the years.
I wish to thank Jerome for all his help during our sponsorship here on AH.
I will still be around on AH personally and continue to help where I can.

Thank you all for your support and friendships we have made

Mark

Mark,
I like many others want to thank you for helping me out with several rifle scopes. Wishing you good health and prosperity in the years to come.

HH

Mark, thank you for all you have done for AH members. You have made many friends here, and I think that I can speak for everyone in wishing the very best and a full recovery from your health issues.

Thanks again Mark. One of the best deals I got from you was on the Swarovski Z8i scope! Your pricing was the best on Swarovski scopes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrylNade

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?