SPECIAL 7 day plains game package hunt for two hunters in Limpopo South Africa.

Chris Vollgraaff

AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildgamesafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe
I have a deal for two hunters to come and enjoy an amazing African Safari at a very reasonable price.

This is a package for 2 hunters, each hunting with his/ her own professional hunter (1x1). The package consist of 1 arrival day, 7 hunting days and 1 departure day. There is one Impala and one warthog included for each hunter. Other animals can be added from the price list (available on our website . The package is available to bow as well as rifle hunters.
THE PRICE FOR THIS PACKAGE IS $2500
This package can be booked now for 2012 and you will get the 2011 prices on the website. Hunts can be up graded and hunters and non hunters can be added. Extra hunters can be added @ $300 per day and non hunter @ $190

The area that we will be hunting is in the Limpopo province about 70km/ 44 miles North of Polokwane (where the closest air port is situated) and the area consists of various hunting concessions varying from flat areas to very mountainous. Our areas are on average between 10 000 and 20 000 acres with some as big as 90 000 acre.

The Lodge is situated on our main hunting area and is close to many activities for non hunters.

Included in the package is
One trophy Impala + one trophy warthog per hunter (2 hunters)
Accommodation and daily Laundry
All meals and all drinks (alcohol also)
The services of a licensed professional hunter
Transport in and between hunting concessions
Field preparation of trophies
Delivery of trophies to taxidermy

This package does not include
Trophy fees on animals shot, wounded or lost (other than 2 included per hunter)
Any and all Taxidermy work and exporting of trophies
Accommodation before and after hunt
Rifle and ammunition hire @ $50 per day
Gratuities to camp staff and ph's
Government tax of 14% on extra days added and also daily fees of extra hunters and non hunters.
Collection and return to OR Tambo international airport at $200 per person one way and $100 per person one way from Polokwane airport.

For more information please feel free to contact me.

No where on your website could I find any description of your "accomodations". I would bring my wife so I would need to have an idea of what the accomodations are like.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouAlbers8

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa