Spartan Lite Bipods For Sale

Paul G

AH enthusiast
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Messages
323
Reaction score
333
Location
Park City, UT
Media
1
Hunted
Namibia, RSA
I have 2 Spartan Lite bipods with classic rifle adapters included. Slight signs of wear/scratches, but like new condition

Asking 100 each shipped

1 Standard and 1 tall height.

20220409_152809.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,091
Members
169,254
Latest member
Leticia301
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top