Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zambia
This evening South Texas DSC held an event at Warren Wildlife Gallery. If you ever get the opportunity to view the display, it’s well worth the time and effort.

IMG_3340.JPG
IMG_3339.JPG
IMG_3338.JPG
IMG_3337.JPG
IMG_3336.JPG
IMG_3336.JPG
IMG_3335.JPG
IMG_3334.JPG
IMG_3333.JPG
IMG_3331.JPG
IMG_3330.JPG
IMG_3340.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you 100%. I got a chance to tour the gallery last October. You had to make an appointment for a set hour and the gates opened a few minutes after the hour.

Given some in the neighborhood hate the place, they aren't open except by appointment.

The gallery is fantastic. Even the bathrooms give you that safari feel.

I was there tonight, sorry I missed you! The gallery was truly amazing. I had no idea it existed and I live less than 10 minutes away from it! I made friends with the manager and her husband, so if anyone is ever in Austin, I'd be happy to get in touch with her to arrange a visit for us. They even have cold air blowing on you in the Arctic part of the exhibit!

That is an amazing place. I was fortunate enough to hold an event there. A true gem !

The Warren Wildlife Gallery is indeed a wonderful place which I had the chance to visit, see:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marilynn70

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?