AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
This is a most do if your there with tootabi or any other outfitter in the east cape.Loodt knows the park as he helps out there giving up his free time when every he can.Have hundreds of pic but just want to show a few things to give everyone a idea of what the park is like.Check out the pic of the 2 zebras and tell me if zebras are black/white or white/black.

IMG_0139.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0132.JPG
    IMG_0132.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    821.1 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0145.JPG
    IMG_0145.JPG
    729.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0149.JPG
    IMG_0149.JPG
    871.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0172.JPG
    IMG_0172.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0182.JPG
    IMG_0182.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0207.JPG
    IMG_0207.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0209.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0241.JPG
    IMG_0241.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0246.JPG
    IMG_0246.JPG
    618.4 KB · Views: 168
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about the zebra question, but if faced with those two on a hunt, no doubt I'd be shooting the one on the left!

Thats the black/white one.Just must be a texas thing I guess.You must see how the one is way whiter then the other.Must are more like the one you would want to take on the left.Both are big and would make great trophies.

I asked my wife and my son which they would shoot, and they both said left as well.....so I guess it is a Texas thing!

Yes, I like the wide black stripes and the greater the contrast between the white and the black, the better. Just personal preference....

Bill looks like you guys sure had a good time.

Tim I think you and your wife plus your son need to each take one then you can compare them all.LOL
I just thought it was funny that you could almost say one of zebra was black/white and the other white/black.

I am willing to lay odds that my wife will shoot a zebra next May!

I have some mild 300 H&H loads put together for her to start getting familiarized with the rifle.

She takes shooting instruction pretty well, and is doing quite a fine job with her Glock in 40 S&W...so I have no doubt she will be a deadly shot with the Ruger. Mostly a matter of working her into good range and making sure she does not have to rush a shot (takes a lot of experience to make a good AND quick shot).

As for my son, I hope to get him out on Safari number 2! PG for him, and a Buff for me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
24hvisa

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]