SOUTH AFRICA: Just Returned From The Eastern Cape With Jimbah Safaris... Thank You All

Steven Pagel

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I just returned from an 8 day hunt with Jimbah Safaris in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. I started planning for this trip 1.5 years ago and the posts and info I found on this website really help me as a planning guide and setting my expectations......so thank you all. My PH Owen Smith did a great job guiding us. We managed to take 18 great animals in 8 days of hunting....all spot and stalk. I was pleased with his hard work and dedication and his knowledge of the history of that area was an added plus.

IMG_5733.PNG
IMG_3874.JPG
IMG_3422.PNG
IMG_5832.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Congratulations and thanks for letting us know about your AH experience and your hunt.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing. Very nice trophies and the weather looked great too.

Welcome Steven and thanks for sharing!

I wasn't even interested in the mountain reedbuck until I got there...the horns measure just over 8 1/2 inches.....what a trophy.

Your smile speaks volumes. (y)(y)(y)

Welcome and congrats on a great hunt!

Congrats on your hunt and trophies.

Some great animals hunted! Exceptional trophies!

Welcome and thanks for the report.

I just returned from an 8 day hunt with Jimbah Safaris in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. I started planning for this trip 1.5 years ago and the posts and info I found on this website really help me as a planning guide and setting my expectations......so thank you all. My PH Owen Smith did a great job guiding us. We managed to take 18 great animals in 8 days of hunting....all spot and stalk. I was pleased with his hard work and dedication and his knowledge of the history of that area was an added plus.

View attachment 186849 View attachment 186854 View attachment 186848 View attachment 186853

Kudu is my favorite. Congratulations and I trust the hunting was great for you and totally refreshes you for the next hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmberBarre

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?