www.umlilosafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Canada, Belgium, Italy, England, Scotland, Wales
Hunt Report Continuous, Part 2 of 6 = European Group of Hunting Friends (some of them on their 5th Safari with us) had a ‘Wish List of Species’ that allowed us to host them in the East Cape, North Cape & the Kalahari during the same Safari. I have no choice but to split up the report into different parts….
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-26 at 12.59.35 PM.jpg
J30_4133.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-08 at 8.09.20 AM.jpg
J30_4693.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-23 at 2.54.55 PM.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-22 at 6.14.11 PM.jpg
CosminEC2.jpg

Thank you for browsing Part 2 (still covering the East Cape section) covering yet another successful Trophy Hunting Safari….
Our East Cape hunts never disappoints - specie variety within amazing habitat & landscape variety provides arguably the best hunting scenarios within South Africa! Enjoy our selection of photos covering this hunt for the species that are now in the salt room!

We are currently in process of booking a return-hunt for this group for later this season... so watch this space!

Get in touch with me, let my team and I create perfect everlasting hunting memories with you.
We offer, we deliver – we get you into positions to harvest your wanted species.
Your hunting success is our business success!

Book your safari with us today!
Francois Dorfling: +27 82 826 5580
Latest footage available on our YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com/@umlilosafaris
HO: ZA/EC 202206000021565
2024 & 2025 Summary of Listed Packages - updated May 2024.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuvbfsgf365

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia