SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Gotsoma Safaris?

mrpoindexter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, DSC, NFAA
Hunted
Australia, Greenland, Namibia, South Africa, UAE, USA, Zimbabwe
I have been speaking with Adrian De Guisti and wondered if anybody has experience with him or his company, Gotsoma Safaris.

I haven't hunted with him but have spoken with him. He just killed a monster buffalo about a week ago.

Thanks. I was hoping to find out if anybody here has used him as an outfitter.

Well, I told him I would not pay a deposit for a hunt that everybody tells me he cannot get a permit for. My bow permit was denied so I am not out the time or money. Still bummed I cannot get a bow permit for rhino.

Unfortunately hunting rhino in South Africa as per the norms and standards at the national office is not possible. I did everything I can, free of charge for Mike to get him a permit. I didn't charge him any fee. Some funny comments on this feed.
Regards
Adrian de Guisti

Last edited by a moderator:
I will confirm the above statement from Adrian is 100% true and an accurate description of the events between us and his efforts.

At some point in the future, I am hoping South Africa will change its policy on bow hunting for rhino, hippo, crocodile and elephant. For three of the species, there are always other countries as an option, but for rhino there really isn't any opportunity anywhere with a bow, sadly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WendellPer

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles