Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
RSA, USA (NM, MO, KS, OK, TX, NE, SD)
From my first safari in RSA. I hunted in the Free State by Potchefstroom and North West by Rustenburg. I had a great time. I hunted with Wild Footprint Safaris (Rustenburg) and will definitely hunt with them again.

No time right now for full story and all pics, but here is a pic of the waterbuck I shot on the 4th day of the hunt.

I will also say I had a good experience flying Delta. I flew from Kansas City to Atlanta to J-burg. Same on the way back. All personell were very accomodating in checking my rifle case and other luggage.

The BEST part I can say about Delta is that we DID NOT have to stop in Dakar to refuel. It was non-stop both ways from Atlanta to J-burg.

I'm about wore slick right now so will get the other stuff posted when I have time.

waterbuck-jpg.919

Attachments

• waterbuck.JPG
    waterbuck.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 1,236
Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!

Very nice Waterbuck. Nice to hear that a nother hunter ejoyed his hunt in S.A.

Good luck in the huntingfield and shoot straight.

Tarina sent me an email, told me you got a nice Waterbuck. Looks like the CZ .375 H&H in the picture. I think I will take the Delta flight next time. Don't want to stop in Dakar again.

Sounds like you had a great hunt. I can't wait to hear about it.

Glad to hear things went well, looking forward to hearing all about your trip and seeing some more pictures.

Eager to hear more and see more photos...

Nice waterbuck !!!

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbraDock

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well