someone to do final inletting?

matt85

AH legend
Joined
Jan 7, 2014
Messages
3,651
Reaction score
4,880
Location
WA, USA
Media
30
Hunted
USA, South Africa, and Namibia
I have a complete barreled action with all metal parts and a stock with partial inletting. now I need someone to put them together. can any one suggest a gunsmith to perform the final work?

someone that could also finish the metal would be nice as the action is in the white.

-matt
 
Ahlman's in Morristown MN has always done excellent work for me. They can also do the stock checkering and bluing.

The website is "ahlmans.com"
 
Matt, you might give Rick Freudenberg a call down in South Everett. He has a shop in the shooting range just off 99 down there. He is world class. If he cant help you he probably knows someone who can. Good luck.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,409
Members
169,354
Latest member
MarionMcCl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top