Seeking Hunting Agents

NUys

AH veteran
Joined
Jul 1, 2009
Messages
210
Reaction score
25
Deals & offers
7
Media
98
Hi There.

We are a new hunting company that are looking for a agent /agents that are willing to work with us. We offer great rifle and bowhunting opportunities on our 15000 acre farm in the heart of Zululand South Africa.

Please visit our website to learn more about our hunting company.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Kind Regards.
Niel :p
 
Niel, if you wanted to contact some booking agents directly there is a listing of international Hunting Consultants in the directory, check it out by clicking here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,490
Members
169,574
Latest member
NinaStockt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top