Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
RSA
I must be missing how to do this correctly. I'm attempting to search the photos/ taxidermy section by keyword..for instance only " nyala". But I can't seem to get any type of return tht I am looking for.?.:confused:

I'm trying to get ideas of what poses I like best..and thought this to be a good resource..but am also open to any other place where I can view multiple poses/species.

Any help appreciated!

The search result for me was 15 pictures when searching the taxidermy section of the photo gallery under Nyala. Here is the link to the search feature of the photo gallery: Search - Hunting, Bowhunting, Fishing, Photos and Videos. Input your keyword, select the category you want to search, in this case "Taxidermy & Trophy Room Pictures" and click "Execute Search"... If you are looking for ideas on poses I would just browse through the entire Taxidermy & Trophy Room Pictures section, here is the link: Taxidermy & Trophy Room Pictures - Hunting, Bowhunting, Fishing, Photos and Videos.

Perfect..thanks for the link to the proper search field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ABUBAS

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?