SCI Trophy Records

Aussie_Hunter

AH elite
Joined
Jan 30, 2020
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
4,988
Media
101
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Australia/NZ
2
From what I have found online, the SCI trophy record books have a membership fee? Is anyone able to share with me the scrub bull records from the SCI record books? I'm not usually one for worrying about trophy size too much, hence not having bothered with gaining access to records in the past. But given that big black scrub bull I took earlier this year would atleast be fairly high up in the records I wouldn't mind even knowing just a ball park number of where it sits in the record books.

If all else fails I'll pay the membership fee to get a look at the records.
 
1703274477025.png
 
1703274610310.png
 
I didn't see a "scrub bull" category
 
1703274870868.png
 
1703274919486.png
 
Those are only categories I see Mate
 
I thought maybe wild ox, but yeah pretty sure feral ox will be what I'm looking for
 
1703275194529.png
 
1703275279882.png
 

Attachments

  • 1703275279924.png
    1703275279924.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 119
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate! That’s exactly what I was looking for!
So this big black bull I got earlier this year roughly measures 74sci points. So he’s sitting around number 7
Maybe I should get him officially scored
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,496
Members
169,364
Latest member
67chevy327
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top