Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
You are invited to our SCI Banquet in San Angelo, TX on May 22nd.
San Angelo Chapter of Safari Club International is just a 6 year old chapter yet is the #2 among all chapters in fundraising! We are working hard to promote hunting and conservation along with providing charitable funds to various charities. We do this by having a big banquet with a live auction, silent auction, and bucket raffles. We have top quality hunts, guns, and more available. The silent auction will be on the HandBid app so anyone can bid.
Table sales have begun so If you are ready to get together with other like minded hunters this is your event!
We have many hotel options as well as flights from DFW and IAH to our local San Angelo Airport (SJT).
Please contact me if you have any questions on this great event.
Regards,
Philip

Attachments

I didn't realize San Angelo is as large as it apparently it. Good luck with the banquet.

I didn't realize San Angelo is as large as it apparently it. Good luck with the banquet.
San Angelo is about 100,000 population. So for us to be the #2 SCI Chapter (we’ve always been top 10) says a lot for our commitment to conservation and the support we have from the community. Think about all the big cities that have SCI Chapters!
I hope some of you can join us. There are so few shows this year this is a neat opportunity.
Regards
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silverflashsrq

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well