Safari-themed Audio Books

rhoward252

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Good Evening All,

I am wondering if anyone has an outlet for Africa/Safari-related audio books? I already have Where Lions Roar, Wanderings of an Elephant Hunter, and Green Hills...

I spend a lot of time in my vehicle and I enjoy listening to them while I'm on the road, but I've almost worn the above 3 titles out.

I prefer CDs, but will download as well if that is the only option. If anyone has others on CD that they would be willing to sell please let me know. Or I would appreciate being pointed in the direction of any vendors/outlets that may offer other titles for sale.

Cheers,

RH

Brian Herne's White Hunters is one of the best.
On Leopard Rock by Wilbur Smith is also good - it's his autobiography.
Day of the Dead Moon by David Rattray is excellent about the Zulu engagements
West with the Night is Great
Out of Africa is a staple
Henderson the Rain King by Saul Bellow is perhaps my favorite book - a great story. Takes place in Africa, but not a hunting book, more about the human condition. Humorous and to me, unforgettable.

Some of Peter Capstick's book have now been made on audiobook.

I am currently working on producing The Man-Eating Leopard of Rudraprayag by Jim Corbett.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertoSw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia