S&W 629 Deluxe 3" & G20sf Glock For Sale

contender85

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Benefactor Member, SCI
It's time to start thinning out some of the stuff I've accumulated over the years and don't use............

First up is an unfired Smith & Wesson M629-6 DELUXE 3"in as new condition, unfired outside of the factory, purchased new at a local Pawn& Gun shop a couple of years ago and it's been sitting here in my safe ever since so time to find a new home, ANIB with everything that came with it from S&W , looking for $995 shipped and insured FFL to FFL where legal.

p6J5ig.jpg
szJYwM.jpg
TojHC1.jpg
aUMWnx.jpg
5ph9H5.jpg
N3ILrK.jpg
r8hO8o.jpg
PSuHEk.jpg

Next is a used Glock G20 sf 10mm, I purchased this one several years ago from a local gunshop and have shot it a little but don't/wont use it anymore since I got a Sig P320Xten so this one can go, I believe this one is most likely a factory refurb as the S/N on the box and frame match but the barrel/slide have a different s/n, runs fine like all Glock's do. I radiused the edges of the trigger guard on each side like I generally do to keep it from digging into my fingers (see pics) looking to get $450 shipped & insured FFL to FFL where legal.

CtDF5I.jpg
iukLfd.jpg
J25AiM.jpg
hTHZi5.jpg
L7bpgk.jpg
Zc93OV.jpg
m1lHlC.jpg

Any questions, please send a PM and I'll answer as soon as possible, payment via USPS money order or good personal check preferred, I don't take credit cards.
Will have some more guns and quite a few die sets/reloading items to post as I get pictures.
Thanks for looking,
Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jubrin023

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?