RWS New .375 H&H Brass

VaRandy

New member
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I believe I have 100 of these and don't want to spend time putting a value on them, such as are they still available, etc. They are in NC.

School me on their history or make an offer,

804 690 6868
 
Don't know about the quality but retail New, about 2.00 each, but there is less expensive brass out there for about a 1.00 and Norma brass runs a little higher than 2.00. If the brass is used it's worth what someone will pay
 
Last edited:
RWS 375 H&H brass retails for about $27/20
Good brass!
 
3 questions. Are the RWS .375 cases available in the U.S. now. Where and price? I know there are cheaper options, but these will not go at brand X prices.
 
They were available in 2014 at Huntington's for $40.98 per 20.
If you decide to sell let me know.
 
I looked at the date on my Natchez invoice and it was from 9 years ago, sale was 19.99/20 reg price was 27.98/20, those were the good days, Natchez doesn't sell it anymore.
 
I believe I have 100 of these and don't want to spend time putting a value on them, such as are they still available, etc. They are in NC.

School me on their history or make an offer,

804 690 6868
I realize this post is not new but do you still have any ? How much ?
Thanks, Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,314
Messages
1,572,606
Members
169,592
Latest member
digitalonetick
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top