RWS 375 HH

JGRJR

Reaction score
I was trying to source some 375 HH brass. I ended up buying some Privi from Grafs. I tried to buy some RWS from the UK and got the message below back.

Does anyone know a US source? After 45 years of reloading I have become a bit of a brass snob.

The below is from a UK vendor.

Thanks for your question, however, I must make you aware of the following.

Reloading components are regulated by the UK Export Control Joint Unit (ECJU) and therefore these items require export licensing before they can be exported.

To export, an import permit or a document from an official authority confirming that your country does not require a permit for the import is required. This is a pre-requisite for an export application which we must submit. An EUU (End User Undertaking Form) must be completed, signed, and returned by mail. The process for obtaining the necessary license can take several weeks or longer.

The red tape is not our making, and we're simply complying with rules that were set by others.

Furthermore, a recent development with shipping reloading components out of the UK has caused us to reevaluate if we continue to accept orders from international customers. It is not our intention to offer any item which is likely to cause delays either exiting the UK or at your country’s border with customs formalities.

Therefore, until we receive clarification from a shipping carrier, over their willingness to handle these items, we are unable to continue processing international orders for components.

Thank you for your interest

There is a reputable store in the Czech Republic called Strobl that stocks decent reloading components for a good range of popular and less popular chamberings. I've purchased from them in the past so I can recommend them. Their website is not the best but functional.

There's a little-known German brass manufacturer called Süddeutsche Hülsenmanufaktur (SHM). They make excellent cases, I use their brass in 30R Blaser and 5.6x50R. For a few extra $ they offer lots that have been sorted to be within 1gr for the whole lot. You can buy directly from them or through above mentioned Strobl. Stroble stocks RWS as well. It seems they are out of stock of all 375 brass at the moment but it might be worthwhile to email them. Below are links to the website, you can subscribe to receive back in stock notifications. Czechs don't have the anti-gun mentality of the UK where it has reached plague proportions. I was watching a camera review from the UK recently and there was a comment made that the manufacturer's choice to describe the colour finish on one of their products as "gunmetal grey" is unfortunate and offensive...

Attachments

The situation for firearms ownership and hunting in Great Britain is now a farce. Calling it “Woke” would be an insult to “Woke”.

There is a reputable store in the Czech Republic called Strobl that stocks decent reloading components for a good range of popular and less popular chamberings. I've purchased from them in the past so I can recommend them. Their website is not the best but functional.

There's a little-known German brass manufacturer called Süddeutsche Hülsenmanufaktur (SHM). They make excellent cases, I use their brass in 30R Blaser and 5.6x50R. For a few extra $ they offer lots that have been sorted to be within 1gr for the whole lot. You can buy directly from them or through above mentioned Strobl. Stroble stocks RWS as well. It seems they are out of stock of all 375 brass at the moment but it might be worthwhile to email them. Below are links to the website, you can subscribe to receive back in stock notifications. Czechs don't have the anti-gun mentality of the UK where it has reached plague proportions. I was watching a camera review from the UK recently and there was a comment made that the manufacturer's choice to describe the colour finish on one of their products as "gunmetal grey" is unfortunate and offensive...

Wow, thanks for that new info!

Yes thanks for the info. That is what I was hoping to find.

No worries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
francisgriffin2

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia