Ruger Number 1 405 Winchester For Sale

Timothy Doyle

AH member
Reaction score
I don't post here often. Previously I listed a bunch of large caliber reloading dies so I thought I would try this here as well. Please feel free to ask me any questions. I am tcdoyle2 on gunbroker for reference.

This was a complete impulse buy at a local gunshop and the reality is I am not going to reload for it so I am listing this Ruger Number 1. It's in 405 Winchester and has great wood in immaculate condition with the exception of the left side of the action. The previous owner must have had it leaning against something. I have tried to show the marks in a close up picture as best I can.

I'm looking for 1300$ plus shipping to the lower 48. HI and AK more. If you live in California please contact me before making an offer.

ActionLT.jpg
ActionLTCloseUp.jpg
ActionRT.jpg
BarrelLT.jpg
BarrelRT.jpg
ForeArmLT.jpg
FullView.jpg
StockLT.jpg
StockRT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty wood on that one. It won't sit here long.

I had a stainless one in .405 several years ago. Very accurate and handle like a dream.

If I did not already have three .405 rifles, ,,,

Yes but do you have a #1 with nice wood in .405?

No, but I am not so good a shot as to hunt with a single shot rifle, Besides the wood on my Simson-Suhl DR is exhibition grade and my 1895 Deluxe. is not shabby.

Congratulations to the buyer (and seller).

Beauty of a rifle, such nice wood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristaAle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles