Ruger #1 .416 Rigby 24"

Probono

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Kenya, South Africa, Zim, Uganda, USA
Ruger #1-H Tropical Rifle fitted with a 24 inch barrel, open sights, checkered walnut forearm and pistol grip stock with Ruger recoil pad, blue finished, and chambered in .416 Rigby. The rifle has been shot, but very little, retaining 99%+ of its original blue finish. The forearm and stock look as new with no wear. The bore looks like new and the action functions the same. Comes with its original, numbered to the gun box, and all paper-work. $910 shipped to your FFL.

Ruger-1-H (1).jpg
Ruger-1-H (4).jpg
Ruger-1-H (5).jpg
Ruger-1-H (6).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad someone bought this! Just curious WHY would you sell this so cheap???
+1. ??? Maybe he fired it once and the recoil detached a retina? Not much of a recoil pad on it?

Ruger #1-H Tropical Rifle fitted with a 24 inch barrel, open sights, checkered walnut forearm and pistol grip stock with Ruger recoil pad, blue finished, and chambered in .416 Rigby. The rifle has been shot, but very little, retaining 99%+ of its original blue finish. The forearm and stock look as new with no wear. The bore looks like new and the action functions the same. Comes with its original, numbered to the gun box, and all paper-work. $910 shipped to your FFL.

View attachment 408333View attachment 408334View attachment 408335View attachment 408336
You happen to have a die set you want to sell ?

Awesome price on that rifle! Congrats to buyer and seller.

Awesome price on that rifle! Congrats to buyer and seller.
It is an awesome price, because the seller is a thief an attempted to defraud an AH buyer here on this rifle and DID defraud another AH member on the S&W revolver he had for sale here. The seller has been banned here by Jerome. He may be the fraudster and banned member "chicken farmers" rearing his thieving head again with another screen name. FYI.

It is an awesome price, because the seller is a thief an attempted to defraud an AH buyer here on this rifle and DID defraud another AH member on the S&W revolver he had for sale here. The seller has been banned here by Jerome. He may be the fraudster and banned member "chicken farmers" rearing his thieving head again with another screen name. FYI.

Oh crap that sucks I think I remember the S&W post, I didn’t even realize it was the same seller. I got to start paying better attention.

Oh crap that sucks I think I remember the S&W post, I didn’t even realize it was the same seller. I got to start paying better attention.

Don’t feel bad, may be the same asshole but if so using a different name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RachelFlan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]