Rigby Big Game leopard print engraved

franzfmdavis

AH elite
Joined
Apr 27, 2024
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
3,780
Location
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Media
27
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Europe
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, Canada, RSA, UK
IMG_0245.jpeg
I just saw this in person at my friends shop (Gentz Sporting Arms) and it is beautiful! I had seen it online before, but it is really something in person! Just thought I’d share a picture with you guys since I know you all appreciate these fine guns.
 
Never seen anything like that before-extremely cool!
 
Seriously nice!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,020
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top