Request for References

30.06king

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
New Zealand Deerstalkers Association, NZ Sika Foundation, SCI, DSC
Hunted
Cameroon, Namibia, Zimbabwe
I am looking at a potential purchase via Classifieds and have approval from the Vendor to seek references here.
The seller is @Rtsj
Would anyone who has dealt with this person be kind enough to comment on their experience ?
Many thanks.

PM sent. I bought some of the 416 bullets.

Of course, they can't have arrived yet since I sent payment this morning, but he and I have chatted. I'm not worried.

FWIW from a new member (me) here, but an old member on the Single Actions forum under the same user name.

I suppose if you're still concerned you could wait a couple of days for us to confirm the bullets arrived, but that's between you and Rtsj.

Scams have become so prevalent and sometimes not obvious in how they work, can't blame buyers or sellers for being cautious. In this case, everything looks legit.

I am looking at a potential purchase via Classifieds and have approval from the Vendor to seek references here.
The seller is @Rtsj
Would anyone who has dealt with this person be kind enough to comment on their experience ?
Many thanks.
I've done business with @Rtsj and it went smoothly.

Appreciate the heads up @Wishfulthinker580!

I would agree with everyone. I paid for some bullets in the evening, and they were shipped the next day with a tracking number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smith_91

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED