Removing problem animals

Marcos Rodriguez

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 13, 2014
Messages
559
Reaction score
762
Location
OR
Media
29
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
4
More or less month and a half ago I was called from a nearby field, a friend was concerned that a cougar was killing her sheep ... In three days had killed 50 and asked me out to eliminate the threat ... In addition, boars were breaking him corn silage, so if you wanted you could also be monitored by this plague. Sheep locked in a small corral, and to wait for the harmful! That appeared at 12 pm. Inside the corral I shot and the problem is over. Then I went to the silo corn (the next day) and I could collect four boars. The weather was very cold! You wait until two o'clock were hard because the temperature dropped ten degrees celsius below zero, but it was worth ... The owner of the field, grateful!

IMG_20160825_091616.jpg
IMG_20160830_074447.jpg
IMG_20160902_085627.jpg
IMG_20160902_110407.jpg
IMG_20160902_110431.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing Marco! Did you keep the cougar skin for a rug?
 
Very good Marcos. Boy you're really working on the hog problem lately. And yes, thanks for sharing the story.
 
wild place...
 
Great job, love to do predator control myself. Forrest
 
Congrats on taking out some pigs, and the cougar also. Thanks for sharing
 
  • Like
Reactions: ack
Good to be able to solve your friends problems for him.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,703
Members
169,827
Latest member
barbosroman878
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top