Remington 700 Classic 300 WBY

Clifford Johnson

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
RMEF, NWTF
Hunted
Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Tajikistan,Kyrgyzstan, British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, US, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia
This was only made in 1989 as part of Remington's Classic series. It is a Remington 700 Classic, 300 Weatherby Mag with 24" barrel, 26" with the brake. Don't shoot it any more, so will sell it. Has a couple small marks on the checkering, but nothing serious. Has a professionally installed brake that works well. $875.00, shipped to the CONUS, except CA. Listed elsewhere.

3001.JPG
3003.JPG
3004.JPG
3005.JPG
3006.JPG
3007.JPG
3008.JPG
3009.JPG
30010.JPG
30011.JPG
30012.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
How about $835.00 shipped to CONUS?

I apologise if this is a stupid question but why no shipping to california?

From what I understand, there is some additional paperwork. I am not a dealer, so I don't know about the forms.

Is the brake a Mag-n-Port and no you have the thread protecter if brake was removed?

From what I understand, there is some additional paperwork. I am not a dealer, so I don't know about the forms.
The FFL handles it anyway and you have to do paperwork regardless of what state

Non issue - and I’m a Texan …

Is the brake a Mag-n-Port and no you have the thread protecter if brake was removed?
I don't know what brand the brake is. It was there when I bought it. No, I do not have a thread protector for it. I can't imagine they are very expensive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesnog

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.