Remington 700: 375 RUM ABG

AustinM

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
137
Reaction score
179
Media
10
Hello all, I'm looking for some information on the Remington 700 ABG in 375 RUM. I have not been able to find much information on the number produced, or what one would now be worth.
Any information would be great to have in regards to this rifle.
 
What condition is it in? 375 RUM is definitely a hammer. Ammo and brass are difficult to find sometimes but not impossible. The rifles sell new around 17-1800 bucks, an almost new, used rifle will usually bring 12-1400 from what I have seen in the past. I have one I bought new in 416 Rem Mag and believe I paid right at 1500 for it several years ago.
 
The rifle has one spot on the stock where the laminate is messed up. It has been shot a few times. Other than that, it's in excellent condition.
 
You can get 300 grain swift A Frame ammo loaded by Remington on gunbroker for about $50 a box. More than one seller too.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,685
Members
169,605
Latest member
ArthurGag
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top