Raw polar bear skull

Dragan N.

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
425
Reaction score
689
Media
2
No idea if this interests anybody or not but here are a few pictures of a raw and then prepped for the bugs polar bear skull (I just removed the brain after the pictures where taken). Anyway it gives you an idea of how "tough built" a polar bear's head- the raw skull weighed like 20 pounds. Plus since most of the people on here are Americans I don't think you see too much polar bear "stuff" in general

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
016.JPG
010.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice and thanks for sharing. It looks quite similar to the brown bear skull I got last fall, but the front teeth are larger and angled different.
 
Nothing like a Big bear to demand some respect.
Those White bears are meat eating machines

Thanks for sharing the project.
 
Awesome and thanks for sharing. Please post some pictures of the cleaned skull once done. Do you use Dermestid Beetles? Did you take the Bear?
 
Any other pics?

Hide? Or the fat layer? The skull pictures are fascinating.
 
Thank you for sharing @Dragan N.
I have never seen a skull like this before and I am amazed at its size. Man those teeth are something to respect.
 
Very interesting! Thank you for sharing.
 
The big bears are definitely an exciting hunt. I ve shot both grizzly and brown bear truly an adventure you will never forget.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,269
Members
170,537
Latest member
ShaunteMad
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top