Random error

Close Range

AH member
Joined
May 27, 2021
Messages
45
Reaction score
108
Location
North Louisiana
Hunted
Louisiana
IMG_0023.JPG

Any idea what I need to do to prevent this. I get it more often then not on my iPhone.
 
I too have been getting this error. More so today and only on certain threads.
 
Ditto on the error msg. Some of my most participated in threads too!
 
Thank you for informing me of this issue, always much appreciated. We had an update done on PHP this morning that may be the cause if these errors. This should now be resolved, please let me know if any of you is still experiencing some issues, thank you. Jerome
 
Just got one two minutes ago. Lots of them today.
 
Just got one two minutes ago. Lots of them today.
Ok, thx for letting me know. Things should be back to normal so please keep me posted. Perhaps quit the application and turn it back on.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,412
Messages
1,575,362
Members
170,289
Latest member
4028clothing
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top