Professional Hunter Looking For A Job

Lorisca

New member
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, my name is Lorisca, i am posting this on behalf of a friend of mine.
He is looking for a job as a PH/ maintenance person on a game farm. He has his Ph licence and has had great successful hunts with clients. He is outgoing and good with clients and at maintaining everything related to game farming. If anyone has a job for him, please let me know. He is in Kwazulu Natal at the moment.
Thanx
Lorisca
 
Hi Lorisca, get him to put a free ad in the PHASA newsletter, they work quite well. We only employ PH's that are members of PHASA.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,689
Members
170,125
Latest member
HarryMagal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top