Pride of Namibia

NamStay

AH fanatic
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,731
Media
108
Articles
292
Just wanted to share this video with you guys. Makes me proud Namibian


Namibia is home to the greatest wildlife recovery story ever told. Since its birth just over 2 decades ago, the country of Namibia has shown the world how to ensure Africa's natural legacy while expanding livelihoods. "Pride of Namibia" tells the story of communities committed to protecting wildlife, of a nation that has enshrined conservation into its constitution, and of the future of responsible travel - tourism that directly benefits the people who give wildlife freedom to roam.


 
The video is nice and all, and of course it is a great recovery story, but it's really quite silly that they can't (or rather won't) show how hunting plays a major role in the conservancies and creating the value that incentivizes the local people.
 
The video is nice and all, and of course it is a great recovery story, but it's really quite silly that they can't (or rather won't) show how hunting plays a major role in the conservancies and creating the value that incentivizes the local people.

From the video it would appear that "sustainable use" is the ability to drive in a truck, and take a picture of an animal. Who knew?:cautious:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,271
Members
169,516
Latest member
MaisieUnl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top