Pride of Namibia

NamStay

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Just wanted to share this video with you guys. Makes me proud Namibian

Namibia is home to the greatest wildlife recovery story ever told. Since its birth just over 2 decades ago, the country of Namibia has shown the world how to ensure Africa's natural legacy while expanding livelihoods. "Pride of Namibia" tells the story of communities committed to protecting wildlife, of a nation that has enshrined conservation into its constitution, and of the future of responsible travel - tourism that directly benefits the people who give wildlife freedom to roam.

The video is nice and all, and of course it is a great recovery story, but it's really quite silly that they can't (or rather won't) show how hunting plays a major role in the conservancies and creating the value that incentivizes the local people.

The video is nice and all, and of course it is a great recovery story, but it's really quite silly that they can't (or rather won't) show how hunting plays a major role in the conservancies and creating the value that incentivizes the local people.

From the video it would appear that "sustainable use" is the ability to drive in a truck, and take a picture of an animal. Who knew?:cautious:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuvbfsgf365

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia