Preparing for my next safari

62flint

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
SA
I have booked a 8 day safari in Limpopo June 2025, Need to sort out firearm permit, plane tickets and excursions.
The outfitter will help with Firearm permits, and said something about PHSA helping also? I have heard Mr X mentioned numerous times here also. Need to decide if i should hire a 3rd party rep.
For plane tickets I am thinking I will get Travel Express to help me, I see they offer help with firearms also.
For an excursion I am leaning towards going back to Kruger.

one year out and I am like a kid waiting for christmas

I have booked a 8 day safari in Limpopo June 2025, Need to sort out firearm permit, plane tickets and excursions.
The outfitter will help with Firearm permits, and said something about PHSA helping also? I have heard Mr X mentioned numerous times here also. Need to decide if i should hire a 3rd party rep.
For plane tickets I am thinking I will get Travel Express to help me, I see they offer help with firearms also.
For an excursion I am leaning towards going back to Kruger.
I would use rifle permits. I have used both and prefer the former

Henry's crew at @riflepermits.com has always done right by us. Excellent service and well worth every penny.

First trip to Africa is next month and PWP travel has been stellar at handling travel and rifle permits.
Exactly the same. Leaving Atlanta July 10th. Kasey with PWP has been terrific, answering all my silly questions. I’m using Africa Sky for firearms since I will be staying there before going onto Port Elizabeth. For the amount they charge it’s worth it for the piece of mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bertie03O6

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?