Preparing for my next safari

62flint

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 28, 2023
Messages
555
Reaction score
1,093
Media
3
Hunted
SA
I have booked a 8 day safari in Limpopo June 2025, Need to sort out firearm permit, plane tickets and excursions.
The outfitter will help with Firearm permits, and said something about PHSA helping also? I have heard Mr X mentioned numerous times here also. Need to decide if i should hire a 3rd party rep.
For plane tickets I am thinking I will get Travel Express to help me, I see they offer help with firearms also.
For an excursion I am leaning towards going back to Kruger.
 
First trip to Africa is next month and PWP travel has been stellar at handling travel and rifle permits.
I agree, PWP has handled all my paperwork and have provided great communication with a few hiccups back when planning.
 
one year out and I am like a kid waiting for christmas
 
I have booked a 8 day safari in Limpopo June 2025, Need to sort out firearm permit, plane tickets and excursions.
The outfitter will help with Firearm permits, and said something about PHSA helping also? I have heard Mr X mentioned numerous times here also. Need to decide if i should hire a 3rd party rep.
For plane tickets I am thinking I will get Travel Express to help me, I see they offer help with firearms also.
For an excursion I am leaning towards going back to Kruger.
I would use rifle permits. I have used both and prefer the former
 
First trip to Africa is next month and PWP travel has been stellar at handling travel and rifle permits.
Exactly the same. Leaving Atlanta July 10th. Kasey with PWP has been terrific, answering all my silly questions. I’m using Africa Sky for firearms since I will be staying there before going onto Port Elizabeth. For the amount they charge it’s worth it for the piece of mind.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top