Powder Available at Bruno's

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
12,675
Reaction score
18,047
Media
78
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
11
USA/Canada
3
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Gents,

Have a local place which will ship powder. I was there this morning and saw more powder in one place than I've seen in 6 months or more. If you need powder, I would call them to confirm whether they have what you're looking for. It seemed to me there was more there than what showed available on their website. They also had far more bullets than I've seen in awhile and primers.

www.brunoshooters.com
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,717
Members
169,120
Latest member
rectbigvore1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top