Post Your 2021 Elk

Shooter375

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 10, 2011
Messages
176
Reaction score
416
Media
24
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
South Africa, USA, Eswatini, Namibia
I was lucky enough to hunt both a bull and cow elk this season. Place: Wyoming. Rifle: 28 Nosler.
D50FCE97-C04A-4A3C-9814-3019F961E7F6.jpeg
ECFCB1C6-F439-4E8B-9291-1C3B9669A02D.jpeg
 
CM did you see grizzlies in the Teton Wilderness? I used to packraft and backpack there occasionally and I saw them quite often. Beautiful area.
 
CM did you see grizzlies in the Teton Wilderness? I used to packraft and backpack there occasionally and I saw them quite often. Beautiful area.
Yes, we saw several this trip. There are more and more every year up there, but there seems to be less and less people every year; which seems like a decent trade off.
We only packed in 18 miles this year, and in nine days only saw a person when we left the trail head, and another when we got back.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,757
Members
169,409
Latest member
HopeBelche
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top