Politics

Undecided, but I'll do whatever the frack I want. Pretty sure that is my right.

It's just a freaking shame that the Trumpers couldn't nominate one of at least two candidates that could actually win (and not even be close) - and that half the population doesn't despise.
Unreal that anybody would be undecided at this point. Undecided is only slightly more admirable than deciding not to vote at all. That is your right however so I’ll allow it ;)

Wholeheartedly agree with the second part.

Trump to meet with Zelenskyy

"TRUMP: ‘I DISAGREE WITH HIM’: After posting what appeared to be a private communication from Volodymyr Zelensky on his Truth Social network platform, former President Donald Trump, who had previously snubbed the Ukrainian president during his U.S. trip, announced that he agreed to meet with Zelensky this morning at Trump Tower in New York.

In his note to Trump, Zelensky struck a tone of obedience after Trump, just two days ago, accused him of “making little nasty aspersions” against him. “You know I always speak with great respect about everything connected with you, and that’s how it should be,” Zelensky wrote. “I really want to hear your thoughts directly,” he said. “I believe it’s important for us to have a personal contact and to understand each other 100%.”

“President Zelensky has asked to meet with me and I will be meeting with him at around 9:45,” Trump said at his afternoon news conference. But Trump, whose campaign themes include “Never Surrender” and “Fight, Fight, Fight,” indicated his view that the war in Ukraine needs to have a quick conclusion and that Zelensky, by refusing to make a deal, is the main roadblock to peace, has not changed. “When I look at the horror show that’s gone on — and the level of death is far greater than what is being reported — when you look at those cities they’re all knocked down, those beautiful gorgeous golden domes they’re shattered and lying on their side never to be replaced again.”

When a reporter suggested Zelensky thinks Trump doesn’t understand what it takes to win the war, Trump momentarily bristled. “Oh, then I should immediately cancel my appointment,” he said before insisting, “He knows I understand.”

“I look forward to seeing him. We’ll see. I do believe I disagree with him. Well, he doesn’t know me, but I disagree,” he said. “I will say this I believe I will be able to make a deal between President Putin and President Zelensky quite quickly.”

“What does that look like?” a reporter shouted. “I don’t want to tell you what that looks like,” Trump replied"
--------------------------
Maybe if Zelenskyy kisses Trump's ring or buys a $100,000 gold Trump watch* (no kidding...) Trump will admit that he will support Ukraine if elected. Maybe...

*Trump watches for sale: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...much-as-100-000/ar-AA1rgJkV?ocid=BingNewsSerp

I think saying that choosing between Trump and Harris is like choosing between cancer and a heart attack isn’t really accurate. Trump was more like having migraines 2-4 times a week. Harris would be terminal cancer.

Kamala will kill our economy and take our liberties with immediate effect. If you believe his words, Trump will create a resurgent Russia which our grandchildren will pay for in blood. Sounds like a heart attack and cancer to me.

First Person View (FPV) drones are changing warfare forever.

https://www.wsj.com/world/on-the-fr...7a0d95d?st=UJ1RYS&reflink=article_email_share

It is my personal opinion that duct taping or zip tieing a RPG warhead or other explosive charge to a $500 FVP drone which is flown by someone fresh out of high school is a big a evolution as was the machine gun in World War I. Talk about "reach out and touch someone"!

1727438648716.png

For those unaware, the armor on a tank or other combat vehicle like a Bradley or Stryker infantry fighting vehicle is thickest in the front. The next thickest area are the sides and rear. The thinnest armor is normally on the top of the vehicle because for the last hundred years putting rounds on the top of a vehicle was pretty hard. Vehicles move which made indirect fire top attack hard for even the most skilled mortar crews. Today there are laser expensive guided artillery and mortar rounds but they are not so common. Also, a soldier with a laser designator must "paint" the target with a laser beam for those high tech guided indirect fire round to effectively attack the thin top armor.

The FPV with warhead drones cobbled together and flown by a people fighting for their existance have change warfare forever. Add to that the seaborne explosive drones cleaning the Russian out of the Black Sea and it is easy to see a dramatic change in how wars are fought.

What was that line from the end of the movie Patton?

Last edited:
Kamala will kill our economy and take our liberties with immediate effect. If you believe his words, Trump will create a resurgent Russia which our grandchildren will pay for in blood. Sounds like a heart attack and cancer to me.
I’m not so sure about that. War may be inevitable for either administration. Would you rather face it from a position of strength or weakness?

I’m not so sure about that. War may be inevitable for either administration. Would you rather face it from a position of strength or weakness?

Don’t misunderstand me. I am merely saying our choices suck, but rest assured that I won’t be voting for the cackling fence post.

Don’t misunderstand me. I am merely saying our choices suck, but rest assured that I won’t be voting for the cackling fence post.

^^^ this ^^^

I keep going back to asking myself “330 million people in this country… and this is who each party thinks should be on top of the ticket… this is the best we can do?”

^^^ this ^^^

I keep going back to asking myself “330 million people in this country… and this is who each party thinks should be on top of the ticket… this is the best we can do?”

EXACTLY!!!!!

^^^ this ^^^

I believe it’s because no one wants to subject their family to the daily BS from the media, and they are not crooked enough to be politicians. Politics is a filthy job now.

I still can’t fathom how a bombastic, narcissistic billionaire sold himself as the champion of the working class Americans. That is the true “Art of the Deal”.

I still can’t fathom how a bombastic, narcissistic billionaire sold himself as the champion of the working class Americans. That is the true “Art of the Deal”.

I wonder the same about the DNC

This is a great step.

IMG_3183.jpeg

Probably through rhetoric and actual policy.

Also, does it really matter? Politicians are rarely normal people. How many presidents or politicians have been or are actually from the working class? I know there have been some (I would imagine significantly less in the modern era) but it’s not like the majority are working 30 years in a factory and one day deciding to run for office.

It’d be nice to read the transcripts from the Trump/Zelenskyy meetings this morning. I wonder if they’ll go after Trump on some trumped charge of violating the Logan act?

Probably through rhetoric and actual policy.

Also, does it really matter? Politicians are rarely normal people. How many presidents or politicians have been or are actually from the working class? I know there have been some (I would imagine significantly less in the modern era) but it’s not like the majority are working 30 years in a factory and one day deciding to run for office.
I’ll also add that judging from your previous comments on inflation/economy/markets that you are woefully out of touch with the working class (and reality to an extent) and their concerns and therefore it’s understandable why you can’t understand how Trump is so popular with that class. @Tanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrogFan

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?