Politics

I’m more than sure the members here have already made up their minds on whom they are voting for in November. Who is going to watch the circus tonight just the entertainment factor?
Well today we have:
  • A Presidential debate by a septuagenarian and an octogenarian.
  • WNBA match between Indiana Fever (Caitlin Clark) and Seattle Storm on Prime.
  • NBA draft round two.
I don't have a TV connection service for channels. Most likely I will have 2/3s of my 49" main screen of my home office on the WNBA game, NBA draft live stream next to it, and if anyone live streams on YouTube the debate, I might have it on the left-hand vertical screen.

Edit: Looks like Fox News will live stream the debate.

1719506402141.jpeg

Last edited:
Guranteed Biden comes out forming full, coherent sentences. He has been out for a full week getting those Illuminati level drugs through IV. 10-1 odds, he whips out a syringe and jabs himself in the leg tonight.

I may watch some, at least until the BS gets so deep I need a snorkel. Then I’ll find a re-run of a silent movie or something more riveting to watch.
I think there's some grass in my yard that I need to keep an eye on it's growth for those couple hours instead.

I may peek in on the debates. But the Royals kick off a home series against the Indians (yes, I know what I said there) at the same time.

Since when are you a Cleveland fan?

I am not good sir. I am a lifelong diehard Royals fan. This year it's been fun again... in spite of June kinda sucking monkey balls.

Royals???????

How long have you been a member of Al Qaeda?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hey now... what exactly did I say to pee on your Cheerios Dave?

1985 and 2015 were magical.

In 2014? Game 7? The way Bumgarner was pitching, they should have sent Gordon from third. I thought that now; I think that still.

just yanking your chain.. I grew up watching the royals.. one of their farm clubs used to play in the city I grew up in...

Im just a bigger cardinals fan.. when KC's AA farm team moved out, STL's AAA farm team moved in... and a lot of the players we saw play locally ended up in the big leagues just up the road in St Louis.. :)

The USS Eisenhower (CNV69) is heading home after being deployed at sea for over eight months. The USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN71) will replace Ike.

just yanking your chain.. I grew up watching the royals.. one of their farm clubs used to play in the city I grew up in...

Im just a bigger cardinals fan.. when KC's AA farm team moved out, STL's AAA farm team moved in... and a lot of the players we saw play locally ended up in the big leagues just up the road in St Louis.. :)
Are you from Memphis? I played a few games in the old Tim McCarver stadium as a Braves farmhand.

I am not good sir. I am a lifelong diehard Royals fan. This year it's been fun again... in spite of June kinda sucking monkey balls.

I know, I’m just messing with you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
einaranders81

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?