Reaction score
Articles
The reality.

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 8.50.30 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is (but I was also puzzled):

Yes.
And not difficult to source. As well.

Perhaps future safaris tailored to hunting poachers--with the new poacher trophy fee going into the government coffers, of course, lol. And it could provide the newest entry to dangerous game, making it the Big Six? (taxidermy out of the question for obvious reasons)

Perhaps future safaris tailored to hunting poachers--with the new poacher trophy fee going into the government coffers, of course, lol. And it could provide the newest entry to dangerous game, making it the Big Six? (taxidermy out of the question for obvious reasons)

I've been toasted before for not stating, what I should have. So I must step gingerly.

But if it is for keeping my family from starving. And elephant populations are a thousand percent and more overstocked.
I would. For the record. Poach meat as well.
But what burns my dirt is the trade in meat. And of cause. Each hunter and poacher wants the heaviest ivory.
Then those with lime green underpants propagating the "endangered African elephant".
What an ocean full loathable bulldust.

Keep strong

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanpan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia