Plainsgame Hunt Deal Eastern Cape South Africa

afox

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Sci , ecgma, phasa and dallas safari club
7 day hunt 8 nights total only $8950 !!!
1 sable 38-39 inch
1 kudu
1 impala
1 blesbok
1 worthog
Fly into Port Elizabeth eastern cape were i persionaly pick you up
Accomdation , field prep , camp staff , airport transfers ,daily laundry soft drinks water beer and wine
Only 2 of these packages currently available at this price !

DSCN1169.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sent you a PM....

That is a great deal. Lots of times the sable with only 5 hunting days costs that much. Couple of more days and some other animals makes this a very attractive package. Bruce

Best of luck selling the hunt.

what is the average size of the animals in the package? send me a PM I might be interested
thanks

Just sent you a PM....
what is the average size of the animals in the package? send me a PM I might be interested
thanks
hi there and thanks for the interst , just tell me what is a PM ? Sorry i am new to this marketing and languish ! Staying in the bush most of the year

Andri a PM is a private message on this site! Look at the top of the page and you will see where another party has started a conversation with you. It also could mean that an email has been sent to your web page! Hope this helps.

Very nice package....

What time period in 2016 are you suggesting the package be taken?

Andri a PM is a private message on this site! Look at the top of the page and you will see where another party has started a conversation with you. It also could mean that an email has been sent to your web page! Hope this helps.
Thank you sir ! Like your elephant , got my buffalo this year out of Moz , next on my list be elephant for sure !! Thanks for the help apresiate !

Very nice package....

Thanks ! For kudu wich is always the hard one , is rutt season and from Mid April will work the best ! I hunt year round and becaurse i am small and persional i do good year round ! So let me know what dates work best for you and see what oepening i have and we take it from there . Thanks again for your interest !

Thank you CAustin.

Andri, PM or Private Messages here are called Conversations. You can access your Conversations through your Inbox, a link located on the right of the menu bar at top. Here is a direct link to your Inbox: http://www.africahunting.com/conversations/.

To learn more... Tutorial on Functionality of Forum: http://www.africahunting.com/threads/tutorial-on-functionality-of-forum.22232/.
Thanks Man , a generouse member with a nice elephant pick have helped me out al ready ! Be great to finaly meet you all in Vegas . You can then give me more tips on this deal , not so easy for me , and now i have some time , what if we start hunting they might think i went under ground lol !! Thanks again stay save over these crazy days !

That is on heck of a great offer. I am sure you will have someone take you up on this!!!!

Very nice package....

Thanks for intrest i currently have open dates march till Alpril , becaurse there is a kudu and the rut season for them start mid April i would sugest Mid to end of April

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KindraMcki

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.