PLAINS GAME HUNT NAMIBIA

clint21

AH senior member
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
17
Deals & offers
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
hello,

Would like to do a plains hunt mid next year for Eland,Kudu,zebra,impala,gemsbuck,warthog and springbuck. I have received some packages from Ekuja safaris and Keedewer safaris and they seem quite good for a novice like me. This hunt i plan to go for ten day's which i think should be enough days to acheive these animals.

Any information on these outfitters would be greatly appreciated.

Chers Clint:o
 
I went to Namibia this may and had a great hunt. I googled Ekuja safaris and I thought thier web site was great. There day rate and observior fees were the same as I paid at goedehoop. The trophy fees were cheaper on some animals and higher on others. I am sure someone here knows of them or has hunted there. I could not find anything on Keedewer but I think I have heard of them. I went for 10 days and toke eight animals. I had a couple of days of resting at the end. It may have been better if I toke a couple more trophy's but need to leave some for the next hunt in 2014.
 
thankyou for the information greatly appreciated:) Were there good numbers of Kudu and Eland?

Cheers Clint
 
Clint good luck with planning your hunt there are many outfitters here on AH that can help you with your list of Animals.
 
Are you hunting with rifle or bow Clint?
 
will be hunting with rifle mate either a 30-06 or 338 still deciding
 
Hi Clint
Welcome to the forum i am sure you will enjoy it as much as we do.
I did send you a pm.
Johan
 
thankyou for the information greatly appreciated:) Were there good numbers of Kudu and Eland?

Cheers Clint

Yes we saw plenty. The freerange Kudu were more work and not as plentiful as the high fence areas but still plenty there and a very rewarding hunt. We saw some gorgeous old blue bull eland. 1 group of mature bulls counted nine and we saw 2 herds of cows that had to be 75 animals each. Still we had to work for a shot on a nice bull.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,660
Members
169,392
Latest member
ShanelZ418
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top