Perazzi single

Certus

AH fanatic
Joined
Aug 6, 2018
Messages
970
Reaction score
1,811
Media
1
Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me more about this shotgun, such as model, and of course value?

Cheers.

IMG_6674.jpeg
IMG_6673.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any stampings on the action or barrels?
 
I know Perazzi made (and still does make) single barrel trap shotguns, but they typically have a raised rib and "trap shaped" adjustable stock. You didn't provide a picture of the stock so it's hard to discern. Single barrel trap guns will typically have this style, but there are several custom Perazzi out there.
1733654822428.png
 
I know Perazzi made (and still does make) single barrel trap shotguns, but they typically have a raised rib and "trap shaped" adjustable stock. You didn't provide a picture of the stock so it's hard to discern. Single barrel trap guns will typically have this style, but there are several custom Perazzi out there.
View attachment 651558
I’ll see if I can get him to send more pics.
 
I thought it was yours. LOL.

Ask not for just pictures, but good pictures. In focus, good lighting with the subject well framed.
 
It’s a friends :)
These are what he provided.

75537956273__A2E688D2-D6A7-495E-9F9D-87C866F054CE.jpeg
75537960662__F3DFD1B2-89AC-4323-9DE4-F6AE838A2E67.jpeg
75537965270__63C53105-734A-4931-B4CD-BEF70DFA04D7.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Based on the receiver, it looks like an MT1
 
So it's not a Perazzi.

It's a 12 bore 2 3/4" chamber shotgun made by Ithica Gun Company. The single barrel, step up rib and raised comb on the stock (along with the glued on pad) make this most certainly a trap gun. This is possibly a model 5E. If this is true, they are highly prized for their craftsmanship. Judging from the buttpad, I'd guess late 1960's to early 80's but it could have been replaced at any time. Below is an article from American Rifleman. You would need to take it to a knowledgable person for inspection to determine the value. Pictures over the internet will not suffice because the action needs to be felt. Plus the glued pad on the stock needs to come off and hopefully the wood/finish under it is in good shape.

https://www.americanrifleman.org/content/ithaca-model-5e-single-barrel-trap/
 
Perazzi MT1 imported by Ithica
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,237
Members
169,981
Latest member
FabianPoun
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top