Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI NRA QDMA NWTF TU DU
Hunted
Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, USA, South, Central America & New Zealand
Well, our crate of trophy parts arrived last week, and I am glad to say that everything made it over in the amount of pieces each was supposed to be in.... Although the finished taxidermy is still a few months away from completion, we were able to enjoy a few of our mementos right away. I had Johan at Trophy Pro SA make a rifle sling and 5 pairs of gaiters from the back skin of my Cape buffalo. I had a pair made for me and every member of the hunting party.

I am extremely pleased with the quality and craftsmanship from Trophy Pro SA..... They did an excellent job and I would recommend them to anyone for dip & pack or leather work on their next safari.... I also had them sneak in a few bottles of my favorite adult sipping beverage for those cool nights around the camp fire. If you have never sampled KWV Brandy in South Africa you need to try it... Smooth as silk!

gaiters 2.JPG

Sweet ! They look real nice.

Christmas in April. Congrats on getting everything home.

Very nice Dan! Congrats.

Really like the gaiter's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VelmaKnipe

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?