Options for customs clearing at LAX

oahufish

AH senior member
Joined
Jan 21, 2021
Messages
67
Reaction score
63
Just notified the other day that my Taxidermy work from May hunt in Eastern Cape is completed. Given a quote for air cargo to LAX of $2400, from there I'll have it shipped sea cargo to Oahu. Any ideas of good customs brokers near LAX that can clear my crate and arrange for it to be transferred over to nearby DHX facility?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,345
Members
170,552
Latest member
allamerican37
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top