opinion on all brass hulls

light476

Reaction score
what is the consensus on the all brass hulls MFG. by CBC, BRAZILIAN made, 20 gauge & 12 gauge hulls? do they last for a goodly amount of time? when & if failure occurs, what happens, burn holes, splitting, enlarged primer pocket? just curious. I am going to purchase a box of each.

Curious myself.

I got very lucky and was drawn for 2 quota deer hunts. Shotgun, (muzzleloading, archery), only area. And I'm looking for information on who reloads 12 gauge brass cartridge.

I’ve used 12 gauge 2.5” Magtech all-brass shotgun shells hand loaded by a friend with AAA shot for hunting Greylag geese in the past. They worked satisfactorily. Despite being designed exclusively for use with blackpowder, my friend found a smokeless load recipe for them. Quite labor intensive, though. And the Magtech brass hulls were rather thin, so they didn’t last more than six reloads. It helps to anneal your brass hulls.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRJAmee646

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available