One more SAPS question

Speedster

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Messages
244
Reaction score
490
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
2
My son is accompanying me on a hunt to SA. He is planning on hunting one animal and use my rifle. In section E line 25 where it asks for the applicant's spouse/partner particulars, would I fill that out with his information? TIA.
 
I would say no. That section is more for spouse as in next of kin...just in case sort of thing.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,899
Members
170,462
Latest member
Madridcassiw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top