on a lighter note...

358427187_289118267111817_1489092915966958779_n.jpg

1718673560336.png

They had a helluva rivalry.

All my movements have their own sounds.
I love the snap, crackle, pop when I get out of bed in the morning.

+1 to both.
Left my bedroom window open to enjoy the cool night air. The next afternoon some of us guys met up for a beer that turned out to be more of an intervention. Seems the married neighbor's wives heard all my moaning and groaning getting out of bed and assumed my rather attractive young morning physical therapist and I were having wild, crazy, passionate sex for more than 15 minutes. As sort of the old man of the neighborhood, the much younger guy's wives wanted their respective husband to perform better.

We all laughed when I told them what their wives really heard.

Now when I want to enjoy cool air I leave the windows and doors closed and turn on the air conditioner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackdog

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?