Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Another wonderful animal from this Tanzania Safari and my favorite of all the wildebeest the Nyassa.
61576DC8-E73B-4609-BACC-6684E6577400.jpeg
E17586E9-B467-45AC-A877-B725DA5F6F4D.jpeg
D0270B6A-0022-403D-AEF5-B3923F0CCACE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning!

That's awesome, great coloration!

He is awesome Erik!

I was not familiar with the Nyassa. Very cool.

Erik, Is this one yours. Beautiful, love the colors.

the colors are wonderful, would also have make a great couch cover

That is a striking animal! Very beautiful colors.

Erik, Is this one yours. Beautiful, love the colors.
Oh I wish, Nyassa is my favorite of the wildebeest and the wildebeest are my favorite plains game animals. I have a common blue, a black, and a eastern white bearded gnu. Western white bearded, Nyassa, and Cookson's wildebeest are the three true wildebeest species that I still need. My common and black wildebeest I skinned for full body mounts.

And this whole time I thought it was the Niassa Wildebeast named after the wildlife area in Tanz. I didn't realize they were spelled slightly different. Learn something everyday.

And this whole time I thought it was the Niassa Wildebeast named after the wildlife area in Tanz. I didn't realize they were spelled slightly different. Learn something everyday.
Hey buddy, I just spelled it wrong I’m sure.

Hey buddy, I just spelled it wrong I’m sure.
I looked it up before I posted ;) Looks like either is acceptable (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyeGrove7

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?